Please read and understand the Payments, Shipping and Terms and Conditions sections, and feel free to contact us with any queries.
* All Auction Lots are in United States Dollars (USD). *
* 20% buyers premium is applied to all purchases (this includes applicable Sales Tax). *
* Invoices will be generated as soon as possible after the auction concludes. *
* Full payment is due within 7 days. *
* Any invoice totals over $5,000- USD must be paid by Wire Transfer or direct bank deposit. *
* All pre-sale bidding and Timed Sale bids are final, constitute an agreement to purchase and cannot be retracted. *
* No refunds apply – Please read and understand the Terms and Conditions section. *
Wire Transfer / Bank Transfer / Bank Deposit (no transaction fee applies)
Most major credit and debit cards (1.5% transaction fee applies)
PayPal (1.5% transaction fee applies)
Cash/EFTPOS (in-person only)
If payment is made in-person or by bank transfer, please advise us and we will remove the transaction fee (which is applied by default as most buyers use payment methods which incur a cost).
Collection of Items / Dispatch / In-House Shipping
The Buyer is responsible for arranging shipping.
Whether we can provide in-house shipping (*see below) is solely at the discretion of Antique Auction Group.
Within 14 days of the end of the sale, items must be collected or third-party Shipping arranged by the buyer.
Please advise us as soon as possible with third-party Shipping consignment information.
A handling fee of 5% applies if you would like us to pack and send your items.
We can bundle multiple Lots where possible, to reduce shipping costs.
Some items cannot be carried by our regular shipping partners – these will generally be marked as “requiring third-party shipping” in the Auction Lot description – these items must either be collected in-person, or third-party shipping arranged by the buyer.
In-house shipping capabilities are at the sole discretion of Antique Auction Group and do not supplement the agreement to purchase.
Any items not collected within 30 days will be re-sold unreserved subject to our Terms and Conditions, with the Buyer as Vendor.
Where we do provide in-house shipping options, we do so through our vetted shipping partners:
– In-house shipping incurs a handling fee of 5%
– Shipping will be Insured, Registered and Sent Express
(Express International or Domestic Post or Parcel) via a major carrier.
– a parcel tracking number will be provided to the Buyer by e-mail.
When you register for online auctions, it is important to ensure your name, address and contact information is correct, as we will use these details for invoicing, shipping and identification on delivery.